Console Registration and Log-in
New users can apply for a trial account at the home page.
Click[Try Now]to submit your basic information and contact information. The information will be used to get in touch and create your trial account. Please allow ample time for review and activation.
Once the account is created, your log-in account and password will be automatically sent via email to the email address you provided during the registration process.
Open the email and follow the instructions to log-in.
Upon login, you’re presented with the sandbox environment. This environment is watermarked as such to distinguish it from a production environment that consumes TCC. Click on your account name in the upper right corner to reveal the drop-down Account menu which includes profile information, business management, the option to change password, the option to switch between sandbox mode and production mode, and log-out.
Profile information: click profile information to change basic information related to your account.
- When you log in for the first time, please click [Business Management]to initiate your VeChain ToolChainTM services.
- In [Business Management], you can [Create new contract], establishing your data provenance services. A new contract will consume 120TCC. TCC must be purchased prior to activation. You can purchase TCC in [Store].
It may take a few minutes for the new contract to be completed after submission.
In [Business Management], you can view your created contracts; your available quantity of TCC (TCC balance); change the TCC Alert Threshold; and choose custom or default URL for chips.
* TCC Alert Threshold: When the number of TCC in your account falls below the warning value, the system will send an alert via email and platform notification. Please set your TCC value accordingly.
* Create a new URL: if you choose to customize the URL on the NFC chip, once it is scanned, the customer will be redirected to this URL link; if not, the default URL will redirect the user to download the VeChain Pro App. Please speak to your service provider about the pros and cons of either approach.
Change password: Click[Change password], enter the old password and the new one.
Switch between Sandbox mode and Production mode:
* When you log-in to Console for the first time, the system is in sandbox mode by default. In sandbox mode, every operation is done in a test environment and is free of charge. Note that test data is purged regularly. Please plan accordingly.
* Once you finish with the test environment and ready to go-live, you can change to production mode from the drop-down Account menu.
You can also switch back to sandbox mode with the same button.
Log out: Click [Log out]in the menu.
Switch to Workspace
As the enterprise Console Admin, you can move from Console to Workspace environments and vice versa, by clicking the upper right button[Switch To Workspace]. Note: Your Admin login credentials allows you to access Workspace only through the Console log-in. You cannot login to Workspace directly using your admin credentials. Click here to read the Workspace Manual.
Click the upper right button[Message]to read all notifications sent by the system. Click [Check order details]for more information on your Purchase Orders placed. You can also[Mark all as read].
Message notification page