The “Staff Management” menu allows you to manage users and assign roles.
In the users list, the admin can enter the name/username to search; or fuzzy search the users; or enter status, roles, starting time or ending time of work.
Click <New user> to add and authorize a new user. Each new user will cost 1 TCC.
Once a user is created, the password will be sent automatically to the admin’s email. You can click <Proceed now> to be redirected to <Project list>, and edit the user’s authorization.
Click <Details> to view or edit the user’s basic information and authorization. Click <Reset the password> to change the password for the user’s account.
- Note: the new password will be sent automatically to the admin’s email. It can be forwarded to the users by the admin.
VeChain ToolChainTM sets four roles of users in accordance with business needs:
- Viewers (who have information access),
- Operators (who have access to project information and authorization to operate),
- Approvers (who have access to project information and authorization to conduct review), and
- Supervisors (all access).
- The admin can check permissions of each role in [view detail] or check each kind of users in <view user>
Four roles of users