Professional Service is a data verification service provided by a 3rd party assurance company such as DNV.
Within the VeChain ToolChain™ accounts, clients can push the in-scope supply chain data to the 3rd party auditor. The auditor will then audit your data submission based on the scope of work previously agreed upon between your company and the 3rd party assurance company offline.
The result of the audit can be displayed on the end-consumer-facing landing page to boost brand image.
The Enterprise Administrator can request professional service by going through the below steps.
- Submit the request for a project
- Within the project, identify the professional service provider and the type of services. Currently, there is only DNV and its services in the system. Should you have a different service provider and services offered by the provider, please contact your VeChain regional representative to confirm the audit services can be digitized in ToolChain™.
- Select the data points you're pushing to the auditor. This should be agreed upon offline with the 3rd party assurance company before you proceed in the system.
- You can modify the data points you'd like to push to the auditor.
- Your service provider will review the request. The request status can be found in the system.
- After the acceptance of the request, your account(s) will be pushing data to the auditor as you previously configured. For all the data submitted for audit, you can review the status of the audit in each DCP.
- If your data audit fails or is rejected, you can re-submit the data by clicking <edit>.